Admittedly recognized as a superior study program that can compete in Applied Masters in Computer Engineering at the national and ASEAN levels in 2031
The mission of the Applied Masters Program (S-2) Computer Engineering:
- Organizing an applied master education system in the fields of Cyber Security, Application Developer, Data Science and System Integration that is professional, quality, and relevant to national and ASEAN challenges;
- Creating and developing an academic culture and organizational culture that is comfortable, characterized, and dignified and upholds academic values and academic morals.
- Producing applied master graduates who have professional and skilled excellence in the fields of Cyber Security, Application Developer, Data Science, and System Integration, good soft skills, discipline, open-minded, and able to compete in national and ASEAN markets;
- Carrying out and developing applied research and disseminating the results for the development of innovation and/or solving problems in the field of Cyber Security, Application Developer, Data Science, and System Integration, following industry needs as well as national and ASEAN issues;
- Organizing a Community Service program to explore and assist in the growth of community potential, including the needs of Human Resources (HR), products, or services;
- Developing academic networks by playing an active role in professional associations that can support the development of academic activities and smooth relations with industry and government.
Licensing for the Implementation